In The Name Of Allah The Beneficent The Merciful
Asalamualikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh, may the peace and blessings of Allah Subhanahu wa ta’ala be upon you, and welcome to Bedford Islamic Education Centre. We sincerely hope and make dua that Allah Subhanahu wa ta’ala counts your efforts and deeds on your scale of good deeds and may Allah Subhanahu wa ta’ala keep us all firm on the truth and on the straight path.
- Live by the teachings of the Quran & the ‘Messengers’ sayings & actions
- Demonstrate selflessness, integrity, truthfulness, forgiveness, humility& modesty
- Treat each other and all people with respect, fairness and justice
- Continually acquire knowledge, learn and improve ourselves and help others to do the same
- Take responsibility, work as a team, build relationships and partnerships based on doing the right thing
- Have energy, enthusiasm, and the courage to lead
- Be accountable to each other, continually remember death, and fearing final accountability to Allah.
- To produce generations of well-adjusted Muslims, able to face with pride, dignity and confidence, the challenges of modern life whilst preserving their Islamic identity.
- Learning, Living and Leading through Islam
- To create a harmonious environment and promote the enhancement of human values, spiritual attainment and faith in the Almighty, through providing the community around Bedford with focal point for a range of spiritual, social, cultural, educational and training activities, and this will enable the community to develop greater self-confidence through a sense of belonging in order to affirm its cultural identities and renew its zest of self-reliance.
To create unity through religion and to improve and enhance skills, knowledge and capacity of the community to espouse values of diversity, tolerance and moderation and promote interfaith dialogue with other religious group, by reaching out and acting as a resource centre for the local communities, voluntary and statutory agencies and the wider community as a whole.
- Structured education in Maktab for children
- Hifz classes and Alim Classes
- Free Courses are being provided
- We cater for all ages and gender
- A number of adult courses for ladies and men
- Dawah, helping those in need and connecting
- Regular programmes for the community
- Daily educational circles
- Friday (Jumuah) talks in English
- Require another floor in the main hall as the space in the building is not enough
- Funding for youth programmes and courses
- Need the authority to help in making drop off marking on the road in front of the door so people are not blocking others
- Library and research centre